Thursday, January 16, 2020

Spain!

photo by Dana Haynes

In the fall of 2019, my partner and I had such a blast in Spain! We began in Granada for a dear friend's wedding, where I drew the Flamenco performance. Then we proceeded to Barcelona. I couldn't wait to visit my beloved Sagrada Familia, for the 3rd time now. First visit happened over a decade ago, on my first solo reportage trip. The second visitation with Gaudi's masterpiece took place during the Urban Sketcher's 4th International symposium.  This time 'round, Sagrada Familia had made significant growth, had acquired many more towers and a start of the 3rd facade.  We visited the church three times during a 5-day stay in Barcelona, and it still felt like it wasn't enough... I have never been inside a more beautiful place. And I can't wait to see it again!

Flamenco in Granada

Flamenco in Granada

Flamenco in Granada

Sagrada Familia, Passion Facade. 2019 



Sagrada Familia, Nativity Facade, 2019

Sagrada Familia, Passion Facade, 2019



Sagrada Familia, Nativity Facade, 2019


Sagrada Familia, Interior 2019


Sagrada Familia, Interior 2019

Cathedral of Barcelona, 2019

Cathedral of Barcelona, 2019

0 Comments:

Post a Comment