Saturday, November 24, 2012

Brooklyn Nets -vs- Los Angeles Clippers at Barclays Center



Tonight, I went to see [for the first time, ever] a basketball game at the new Barclays Stadium in Brooklyn. Just like with the Tour De France two years ago, I could not imagine enjoying the event as much as I did. Fully convinced now that games should be experienced live in person. And drawn, of course! Final score: Brooklyn Nets 86 : 76 Los Angeles Clippers. Go Brooklyn!

"Tickets? Tickets? Anybody's sellin' extra tickets?"









6 comments:

  1. Fantastic, Julia!! I never loved basketball so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome thing to hear... Thank you, Audrey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, I'm so happy I discovered your sketches on Flickr! You have a lively reportage sketching style that I admire. I've bookmarked your blog and will be visiting again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MiataGrrl, I appreciate it, and welcome to iDrawing! -Julia

      Delete